Tuesday, July 17, 2007

June Ki Ek Shaam, Dastan ke Naam


The above photographs are courtesy Abhinandita Mathur. These photographs are copyrighted.



The performance was on June 30, 2007 at The Attic, New Delhi. Thanks Pami and Mina for generously offering the space. It was my one of the most memorable evenings performing Dastan. I thoroughly enjoyed it (I think that is quite apparent.) Photographs courtesy Lakshman Anand. These photographs are copyrighted. The rights needs to be purchased if anyone wishes to use them. You may contact us for the same. Thanks.

3 comments:

rama said...

I do not have words to thank you for what you are doing. I hope you will apply for an IFA fellowship to support your work. I would like to see this coming to Calcutta. From my side I would be happy to do whatever I can to enable that. I have no doubt that with intelligent publicisation, the turnout would be very positive. Recently there had been a 3-part, 4-hour stage performance, in Urdu, based on Manto's stories and life, by Usha Ganguly's group. That was very well-attended.

With best wishes and regards,

rama

deepanjali said...

I really liked ur post, thanx for sharing. Keep writing. I discovered a good site for bloggers check out this www.blogadda.com, you can submit your blog there, you can get more auidence.

Theatron said...

We would like to invite you to visit our blog.